2.09.2012

If You're Wondering..

Inspired by: http://madicakesstreeter.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-looks-like-fun.html
Thanks Mads. 


current thank you: Crystal Light Energy.... 5 cals and I feel like I could run a marathon! 
current color: A dabble of purple. 
current playlist: Gavin Degraw Station on Pandora
current read: Collapse for Enviornmental Stewardship
current drink: Water with grape crystal light 
current food: frozen grapes and brown maple oatmeal.  
current favorite show: Revenge. Or Dance Moms. 
current wishlist: a new pair of steve madden boots (obsession), a unicorn pillow pet and someone to make me muddy buddies. 
current needs: Healthy Tonsils, my hur did, and more hours in the day. 
current triumphs: Physics, not judging people who eat lunch meat (especially Ham) and figuring out how a full grown goose ended up in my parking lot, walking around. alone. in the snow. at night. 
current bane of my existence: Chocking on my tonsils in the middle of the night. 
current celebrity crush: Andersen Cooper. total FOX. and Ryan Gossling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oiY7W7nDeE) WATCH THAT. Whooooa buddy.  



current indulgence: Jolly Rancher Chews 
current blessing: My roommate. Madelynn Streeter. 
current outfit: Knee high boots. Leggings. Lace shirt. Turquoise Cardigan. Top Knot Bun. Earrings. 
current excitement: Next weekend!! I'm going home hopefully to a new niece!! 
current link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqEeP1acj4Y
current mood: Feelin Fresh with the Bolivian in the Libraryyyyyyy. 

1 comment: