2.09.2012

My Life As of Late

Semester Moto: B.T.T.W. and N.T.L. (dare you to crack those). 


With this motto in mind.... this semester has been carefree, spontaneous and legendary. Here are some reasons why.  

Multiple trips bowling. Just to see how far I can Shot-Put the bowling ball. 

Pictures that capture faces like Madi's. 

My Dads random text messages. Telling me "Im Da Magic"


Late Saturday Nights. In the back of a car. 

Bowling a ball down my body. STRIKE.

Awkward Family Picture. Minus the awkwardness

Making people feel uncomfortable. 

Trenchcoats and Swimsuits. 

These pictures pretty much sum up the semester so far. Along with countless hours of Physics homework

I love my life. More Blogging to Come. It's on the To-Do list. 

P.s. although completely out of my comfort zone, I uploaded some covers I recorded in December on Facebook. Check it. 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kayley-Christensen/370346926309463?v=app_178091127385

No comments:

Post a Comment