2.17.2012

Love and Stalking. The Dynamic Duo.

So here I am.
Stuck in the Salt Lake Airport.
I was suppose to be on a plane two hours ago.
And here I sit.
Staring down all the friendly people getting on their 'on time' flights with complete jealousy. 


Of course I have camped out {literally} a spot that includes plenty of water, my favorite travel blanket and plenty of Hulu. I can't complain... especially because I might or might not have treated myself to a Cinnabon and splurged on a People magazine. Plus, I have the best seat in the house to my favorite show of all time... People Stalking Watching. {It's the simple things in life...} 


I am going to home to meet my BRAND NEW {sounds like a car}, VERY FIRST NEICE! I can't wait to hold her tight, give little aunty kisses and convince her that she will quickly realize that I'm her favorite! She's adorable and my family has been sending me pictures and videos all day. I'm not allowed to post pictures yet... but when I am able to, Baby Girl will be ALL over this joint. T-minus two hours and 30 minutes till I'm home :)

My valentines day was filled with lots of interesting and hilarious events.
 I wouldn't have it any other way.
I do have to say... my most favorite valentine I received would be this one that was posted on my Facebook.
{Tiff} knows me too well.
If you don't know who this is...Meet Leland. I recommend dedicating a whole week to watching Dog the Bounty Hunter. Because once you start, you won't be able to stop.

Leland Honey, You're the most ghetto-sexy man i know. 
(yes, I know you. I'm the one that got your autograph when I stalked you in the airport this summer in Hawaii. True story).
Proof:



Thats right. On the back of my boarding pass. I guess you could say I got my valentine a little early.
Stalking in Airports sometimes has it's quirks. I recommend it. You never know who you'll run into. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment